This project is located in Buzurgan Terminal (hereinafter BUT) in missan oil ﬁeld, which is about 65km away from Amarah city in southeast of Iraq. This project mainly includes civil work in Buzurgan Terminal, in addition to the following:
• Backﬁll lower area in the south of BUT up to the designed elevation.
• Level the designated area according to the designed elevation for future equipment installation.
• Build up the roadbed around.
• Build the barbed wire, the new tanks area, and other locations speciﬁed in the attached drawing.
• Fence around the BUT, and build the 10-new –watchtower along the barbed wire fence.
• Dismantle the old OPF ofﬁces nearby the new tank area in the southeast of BUT.